Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Think Ink

Hi. Shame I had to leave promptly again today, I thought we managed OK in the print studio without supervision. So... We have options to consider on the pink/ blue intaglio ink.
I need to order some stuff from TN Lawrence, and can add a couple of tubes on to arrive later this week I think, IF a couple of people get back to me. Looking at the options my pref is Lawrence's own 'French 88', Prussian Blue and Ruby madder @ £7.95 and £9.75/ 150 ml, we could even add a yellow for future projects if anyone wants to invest.
Let me have your thoughts, you can view the stock here:
Jane.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that four of us are going to split the cost of three colors, so far. Jane, me, Phil and Lou.

    Sounds good and I can't wait to print with them! Thanks again, Jane.

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete